Freitag, 7. März 2014

I try to translate all in english for my aussie friends....if you found some mistakes, you can keep it private ;-)

Die Flüge sind sicher :-)
(we booked the flights)

Am 2.1.2015 gehts los.....von Zürich nach Singapur um 10:45 mit dem A380
(our adventure starts at the 2nd of January....from Zurich to Singapore with the A380)

In Singapur werden wir einen Tag geniessen ....in einem 4,5* Hotel :-) yeah
(In Singapore we just enjoy one day in a 4,5* hotel)

Am 4.1.2015 starten wir nach Perth, Ankunft 14:40
(at 4th of January we flight to Perth, arrival at 2:40 pm)


Rückflug ist irgendwann dann mal am 06.02.2015
(Flight back home.....I dont want to think about that, is at Feb. the 6th)

Jetzt freue ich mich erst einmal auf das Hinfliegen
(ahhhh, I cant wait to come over, I wanna show my girlfirend your fantastic country)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen